Samsung's rolled out a small software update that fixes an "IMS Service Stopped" bug which has been affecting Galaxy A5 (2016) and A3 (2016) units.
On the latter device, the patch comes with a bonus - apparently, Samsung's fixed another bug that would prevent the device from charging beyond around 85%. This annoying issue was reportedly brought about by the Galaxy A3 (2016)'s Nougat update that was released earlier in the summer.
The build number to look out for is A310FXXU3CQI8, and it should be hitting Galaxy A3 (2016) units soon, if it already hasn't.
Previous: GSM phone not different with LTE phones
Related Industry Knowledge
- 4G Smartphone usage Terminals
- Reasons for choosing a 4G smartphone
- A brief introduction to waterproof ...
- Maintenance skills of waterproof mo...
- How to test the water-proof mobile ...
- How to maintain headphones
- Misunderstanding of using headphones
- Considerations for using Headphones
- Sound characteristics of headphones
- Bluetooth stereo makes wireless mus...
- GSM phone not different with LTE ph...
- Fast grow tools mobile phone
- UTMS for smartphone China factory
- Report says HTC U11 Life arriving o...
- Apple decreases iPhone 8 production...
- What is LED
- China OEM factory for multimedia phone
- Quad band GPRS