A light emitting diode (LED) module is a self-contained LED device designed either to function on its own or to plug into a compatible unit. LED modules are commonly used to create energy-efficient or portable lighting. When powered on, these modules emit bright light from a small bulb. LED module devices include LED book lights, night lights, outdoor lighting, LED headlamps, and LED flashlights, as well as the multiple LED bulb units used in LED lighting fixtures. These units usually have at least one LED bulb contained in a fixture that either powers the LED lights or plugs into a device that powers the LED module.
Traditional light bulbs make light by using electricity to heat a thin piece of wire until it glows. This piece of wire is called a filament. Filament light bulbs blow out and cease function when the filament breaks, which can happen if a bump or blow is dealt to the bulb or its fixture. LED bulbs have no filament, so they are more resistant to jostling, making LED a better bulb option for portable lighting fixtures.
Previous: China OEM factory for multimedia phone
Related Industry Knowledge
- 4G Smartphone usage Terminals
- Reasons for choosing a 4G smartphone
- A brief introduction to waterproof ...
- Maintenance skills of waterproof mo...
- How to test the water-proof mobile ...
- How to maintain headphones
- Misunderstanding of using headphones
- Considerations for using Headphones
- Sound characteristics of headphones
- Bluetooth stereo makes wireless mus...
- China OEM factory for multimedia phone
- Quad band GPRS