1. The ability to have wireless access to the Internet: the need to support GSM network under the GPRS or CDMA network CDMA1X or 3G (WCDMA, CDMA-2000, TD-CDMA) network, even 4G (HSPA+, FDD-LTE, TDD-LTE).
2. Features of PDA include PIM (personal information Management), schedule Notepad, task scheduling, multimedia applications, browsing Web pages.
3. Open operating system: With a stand-alone core processor (CPU) and memory, you can install more applications so that the smartphone functionality can be infinitely scalable.
4. Humanization: can expand machine function according to individual needs. According to the individual needs, the real-time expansion of the machine built-in functions, as well as software upgrades, intelligent identification software compatibility, the realization of software market synchronization of human function.
5. Powerful: Strong expansion performance, third-party software support more.
6. Running fast: With the development of the semiconductor industry, the core processor (CPU) develops rapidly, making the smartphone running more and more speed.
- Basic Definition Of Smartphone
- Basic Requirements For 3G Smartphone
- Analysis On The Status Quo Of Smart...
- Major Issues On Smartphones
- Precautions For Smart Phone Brush M...
- How To Avoid The General Panic Of S...
- The Human Influence Of Smartphone
- Basic Definition Of 4G Smartphone
- 4G Smartphone Application Scope
- The Functional Characteristics Of 4...
- Domestic And Foreign Mobile Phone E...